GurukulE, New Delhi is a recognized unaided Christian minority institution founded in the year 1999, affiliated to the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination , New Delhi (School Code Mp023). The School prepares its students for the ICSE and the ISC Examination at X and XII Level respectively.
- School diary is to be brought to school daily without fail.
- Students should come to school in complete school uniform, on all school days ( including PTM).
- Punctuality a must and late comers will be suitably checked with corrective measures.
- No mobile phone is to be brought to school for what so ever reason. The set will be confiscated and very strict action will be taken against the user. The set will be returned only at the end of the
- Students are discouraged to come to school by private vans using gas kits or over loaded.
- 85 % attendance is a must for every student.
- A pupil who uses unfair means during examinations will be given zero in the subject and repetition of the same shall lead to dismissal.
- Parents / guardians can meet the principal in her office from 9:00 am to 10:00 am. on all school
- Parents / guardians should meet teachers only on PTM or with appointment in special cases.
- It is compulsory for all students to participate in sports, games and co-curricular activities of
the school .
- In case of accidents, school will provide only first aid; other related expenses will be borne by
Parents / guardians.
Student Council 2018-19
|Jade House Captain
|Jade Vice-House Captain
|Topaz House Captain
|Topaz Vice-House Captain
|Sapphire House Captain
|Sapphire Vice-House Captain
|Ruby House Captain
|Ruby Vice-House Captain